Friday 29 July 2011

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK

Give thousand chances to your enemy to become your friend, But don’t give a single chance to your friend to become your enemy  It's "World Best Friends Week" send this to all your good friends. Even me, if I am one of them. See how many u get back. 
If you get more than 3 you're really, a lovable person..............I am waiting 



> It ' s National Friendship Week.. 



Show your friends how much you care.. 



Send this to everyone you ever
 considered a FRIEND! 

>
Even if it means sending it back to the person who sent it to you. 


If it comes back to you, then you will know you have a circle of friends. 



HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!


YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED. 


THANX FOR EVERYTHING YOU EVER DID FOR ME, WISHED FOR ME…. EVEN THOUGHT FOR ME….


> F - Few
 
> R 
 Relations 
> I - In
> E - Earth
> N - Never
> D - Die
 

No comments:

Post a Comment